Monday, June 7, 2010

It's been a while!!

So it has been about a year since I have blogged.  I haven't even used my myspace blog or even journaled.  For a while I was keeping a journal in a group on cafemom.com and then the next thing I know that group has all but died and the new owner of the group went and deleted the journal forum.  Thanks a lot!  I had some nice posts I wanted to keep, but can't now.  Oh well.

So I have decided I do need a place to keep a journal and blog.  So this as good a place as any.  I will try to keep this on a positive note, but as my previous blog readers know I like to keep it honest.  sometimes the truth isnt pretty.  So be warned. 

If you are looking for a sugar coated version of what's going on in our life, then just call me b/c my blog will not be sugar coated.

So enjoy! 

No comments: