Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy Week

So over this past week we have been quite busy.   The first part of the week was business as usual.  Just the kids and I staying home and enjoying the sunshine.  Then on Wednesday our washing machine decided to break.  So we are now without a way to wash our clothes until we can afford a new machine or get this one fixed.

Then on Friday the kids and I got up early and walked to the library for our first ever La Leche League meeting.  We went with Teresa and her new baby Breelynn.  It was lots of fun and I met lots of really nice ladies.  But at times I almost feel like maybe it's too easy for me to breastfeed, if that's possible.  I just have never really had troubles with it.

Then Saturday it ended up raining all day.  Then when it stopped raining Josh, the kids and I went out in the backyard to pick weeds.  Pretty much since we moved in we have had a crappy backyard.  It's a nice size and all but it's too rocky to plant grass and covered in weeds and burrs everywhere.  I am the kind of person who never wears shoes.  Shoes and me just don't get along.  So my prickly backyard just plain sucks. 
So in a couple hours on Saturday and a few more on Sunday we got the majority of the yard done.  I am hoping that soon we will be able to get rid of the weeds fully and maybe even plant grass.

Then come Monday we are back to our boring selves.  But after going to the LLL class has really got me thinking about if and when I have another kid.  But I will write about that in its own post.

No comments: