Thursday, June 17, 2010

Secrets

Don't you hate it when you have a secret that is soo exciting, can you can't tell anyone?    I don't know why people tell me secrets anymore either.  I am the worst secret keeper.  I mean I can keep a secret sometimes, but not usually.I give my self a week to keep this current one.  Unless telling Dega counts.  If that counts, then I lasted about 2 minutes MAX.  

I just enjoy sharing things with people.  Literally seconds after taking pregnancy tests I am on the phone and at the computer blabbing to everyone I know.  So it's hard keeping other people's secrets.  But I am flattered when they share their secrets with me.  

Okay I am gonna end this post before I accidentally blab the secret that caused this post to begin with.

1 comment:

crystal said...

I love secrets, I can keep them pretty good. My weakness is telling my hubby though. When I find out I'm pregnant I have to tell the world too...thats a secret that I have the hardest keeping to myself...its just SO hard lol