Monday, March 2, 2009

The Baby Gate

When we lived in Salem we had stairs for the first time. With a toddler we were going to need a baby gate. My mom and I went to the store and she picked us out this really nice one that has a door on it and opens up so we wouldn't have to climb over it since I happen to be vertically challenged (short). It was probably the most expensive one and had lost of hot selling points. It only has vertical bars so kids can't climb over it and lots of cool stuff.
When we moved back to Utah I put this baby gate at the entrance to my laundry room/pantry to keep her from getting into all the food. She has a habit of getting into cereal and that sorta stuff, just like every 2 year old I'm sure.
So not too long ago she figured out a new trick. She realized that Mommy keeps all the candy in the laundry room. And since Dega has discovered stools I keep all of them in there too.
Well she has once again proved how determined she really is.









1 comment:

crystal said...

ahaha is that SO a kid? you think there's a solution to everything...nope they just get more trickier(dont think thats a word). When I was a wee child I would throw all my stuffed animals out of my crib and then climb out and jump on all the stuffed animals for a "softer" alnding..lol