Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bristol's first trip to the park

So a couple weeks ago when we were in the process of moving we had a really nice day so we decided to take a trip to the park. Talladega was starting to get cabin fever so I figure it would be a good time to get out and let her run and get Bristol out and some sunshine.

We decided since the new house has a park right in our back yard we would go the Park Discovery. Plus they have awesome swings and tons of slides that Dega loves.

So when we got there I decided to see how Bristol liked the swings.




Then Talladega wanted to swing with her brother so we let them swing together for a bit.


And then let Dega try out the red swings all by herself.


Then after that Bristol got a bit tired and hungry. So while Bristol and I hung out on this bench Dega and Daddy went off to go play.







This is what Dega did while I was stuck on the bench...

She found another slide to go down all by herself...

peeking through the many "windows"...

and climbing through holes on the boat...

ahh there's her pretty little face.

All in all I think Talladega had tons of fun and it definitely was a new experience for Bristol.

1 comment:

crystal said...

that park looks so fun..I love the swings..nice and safe. I wanna swing it them :)